OK, so with it being Halloween a couple days ago, I decided to watch a few horror movies. While watching, it got me thinking as too how stupid some of the main characters in horror movies really are. I mean some of the decisions they make in life and death situations are really just... dumb! There's no other way too put it.
So, I thought i'd make a list of all the stupids moments in horror movies that just make me wanna facepalm. Enjoy.
1. Running away from 'bad guy', wow a creepy room with no other exit i'll go hide in there.
2. My friends are missing i'll go look inside that big wierd house, huh lights don't work i'll keep looking around.
3. Ok we have to find a way out of this death trap, lets split up (WTF).
4. Not finishing off the person they're trying to get away from, then dropping a weapon next to them.
5. Going back to save someone thats going to die anyway.
6. Yelling out to try and find your friend(don't answer back) keep yelling. 1- they're dead dip shit, 2- letting the killer know where you are.. durrrr.
7. They always run so far away from people and somehow end up in some sort of corner or very obvious hiding place, close to the villian/killer etc.
8. Not getting the hell out of there (in haunting situations).
9. Ignoring signs and other things that suggest if you don't do something you are going to die.
10. Not getting some sort of object to fight them off with.
11. Having a gun shooting at them and when you have a good shot, OMG out of bullets.
It is people like this that deserve to die.. yet sadly they keep me coming back and watching more.